Women in Theatre Magazine Online, a project of the League of Professional Theatre Women, seeks 3 Guest Editors to be responsible for overseeing the curation and editing of 2 features and 2-4 blog responses for publication on HowlRound.org and WITOnline.org.
– Familiarizing yourself with the content already published on WITOnline.org
– Finding writers and curating their articles and blog responses
– Editing 2 features and 2-4 blog responses
– Submitting those articles to HowlRound.org and WITOnline.org for publication
– Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills required.
– Ability to communicate regularly and in a timely fashion via e-mail
– Excellent written communication skills
– Ability to meet strict deadlines
– Degree in Journalism, English, Theatre or Related Field, or experience editing online content preferred
This is a paid contract position. The writers you work with will be paid as well.
For more information, please contact the LPTW Administrative Director and WITOnline Guest Editor, Jennifer Lane Bustance at firstname.lastname@example.org.